Visitor Information and Opening Times
CURRENT OPENING TIMES
Due to the Running of ‘The Enchanted Garden’ Winter Light Festival, the Opening Times have changed for the Month of December to facilitate event. Please note all times are subject to Weather (and please double check by Phone, Email or Facebook if you plan on Travelling long distances to the Event). Gardens are now open at night at the following times:
OPEN: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday – Open 5.00pm – 8.00pm
Closed – Mondays
Closed – Tuesdays
(7 days per week- weather permitting)
The Gardens will remain open throughout the year but please check above here for times or contact us.
Opening times may be reduced or extended, weather depending, please telephone:
087 0960013 to confirm opening times on days of extreme weather.
- Adult Entry: €5.00
- Child U12 (only with Adult standard entry): FREE
- Guided Tour (45mins) – €7.50 p.p. – (Guided Tours for minimum of 4 adults)
- Groups (Discount available for larger groups on Guided Tour, please enquire below)
- School Children Guided Tour/School Tours – €3.00 per child (all age groups)
- Free to Residents of Tramore on Thursdays (must produce Residents Card)
SPECIAL PASSES AND GIFT IDEAS
- 10 VISIT FRIENDSHIP PASS – €25.00 (SAVE €25.00 on visits)
- BECOME AN ANNUAL FRIEND OF THE GARDEN – €50 per annum (Free annual entry for two)PLEASE GO TO END OF THIS PAGE TO PURCHASE FRIENDSHIP PASSESor Email us to request a Friendship Pass
For the best experience of the Lafcadio Hearn Japanese Gardens we would recommend taking a Guided Tour.
Guided Tours are available for groups of 4 adults or more
(tours must be booked at least 24 hours in advance).
Larger Groups (10 or more adults) can be booked by special request and a group rate will be applied.
Tours after normal opening hours can be catered for.
All Children (Guided Tour) – €3.00 per child
TO BOOK EMAIL US THROUGH FORM BELOW or Telephone: 087 0960013